Thursday, July 10, 2008

I just became a Grandma for the first time in June.. He is a beautiful little boy name Malakai. I ha ve 4 great kids, who I love having around, but as life gets busy so do they.. We are now living in Ogden Utah after retiring from the Navy. Gary and I are both working full time and enjoying being out of the military.. Our oldest son Chris is in the Coast Guard, and will be heading to the Bahamas' here soon.. Then there is Matt, he moved here to Utah with us and is just working and hanging out.. He talks about moving so we will see what those plans hold.. Brian is in California going to school, and doing all the fun things he loves to do. Chelsea got married a year ago this month and just had Malakai June 6th, she is living in North Carolina, to far if you were to ask me..

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

i have noooo idea how to work this site its pissing me off!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy, welcome to the world of blogging. Just be patient, it does take a little while to get used to how it works, but its fun once you get started.

Anonymous said...

I love buying girl clothes too, its so much fun. I just cant wait to see her! We are staying with my parents until late August, so you could send things here or to our apartment in Hawaii. I think we are going to have a baby shower in a couple weeks up here also. I could give you both addresses, just let me know. Thanks Tammy! Have fun with Chelsea and your cute grandbaby!